What will this person do at Harry’s?
Investing in the growth and development of our team is a strategic priority at Harry’s, and we’re looking to bring on a Learning and Development Program Manager to ideate, build, execute, and test innovative new L&D programs across our global organization.
What that means is that this person is responsible for the full roll-out — research, design, execution, testing, evolution, and maintenance — of progressive new L&D programs that align with our global People strategy and improve individual development on the team. Additionally, ~25% of this person’s capacity will be reserved for broader People team “special projects” to contribute to our overall People team goals.
As an L&D Program Manager, this person will:
- Brainstorm and propose innovative new L&D solutions and initiatives that are in line with our broader company and People team strategic goals.
- Design and get buy-in from senior leadership on exciting, new programs (think: rotational programs, new manager boot camps, coaching cohorts, development plan re-designs, senior team onboarding paths, and more).
- Test and measure a program’s success in order to propose longer-term recommendations and strategy.
- Serve as an expert PM with the ability to manage all of the details of a program’s design, pilot, roll-out, and maintenance: from project scoping to role definition to creating detailed timelines and communication plans.
- Act as a DEI champion and great cross-functional partner.
Required skills and experiences:
- A creative and strategic thinker who can look around corners, frame opportunities, and get buy-in on ideas at every level of the organization
- Highly detail-oriented project manager with experience leading large-scale projects
- Expert communicator: someone with experience conveying complicated and nuanced messages verbally and in writing
- A creative thinker who loves learning
- Solutions oriented: consistently (and proactively) proposes new ways to improve and evolve.
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
Harry’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire and promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. Harry’s commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline and access to benefits and training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.