Learning & Development Manager
Squarespace is looking for an exceptional Learning & Development Manager to shape its leadership development program. The Learning & Development team is responsible for developing our employees through best-in-class onboarding, trainings & broad professional development. This role will be responsible for building our entire leadership development strategy for employees from entry-level Individual Contributors to Senior Managers.
This role reports into our Director of Talent Acquisition & Development and is located in our New York Headquarters.
- Build the strategy for Squarespace’s leadership development program for managers and individual contributors in partnership with our leadership team
- Curate a roster of unique learning experiences for employees - from in classroom to remote and 1-1 coaching - to support the development of our leadership values within our employee population
- Support Squarespace managers to grow into highly impactful leaders through trainings and targeted development programming
- Weave leadership competencies into all L&D-led trainings
- Develop customised management and leadership development programmes per business area and level
- Partner with recognised external leadership bodies to develop not only the Squarespace leadership team internally but their external profiles across the IT community
- Track record of designing engaging, creative, and impactful in-person and online training to improve individual and organizational performance
- Deep experience designing and developing learning programs across various delivery mediums, including in-person training, remote synchronous training, and online modules.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Master’s Degree in Organizational Psychology or related field preferred
- Prior experience supporting the learning & development needs of engineering teams a plus
- Experience in utilising Learning Management Systems to embed both learning and required behaviours across an organisation
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 700 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.