Manager, Compensation and Benefits at Smartly.io
As Manager Compensation and Benefits, you will...
- Lead and develop our global compensation & benefits programs from strategy through to execution to attract and retain world-class talent.
- Manage the company’s bonus and equity plans and executive compensation programs, alongside Head of Sales Operations and FP&A.
- Analyze compensation programs to assess design implications and market competitiveness, evaluating and competitiveness internally and externally.
- Lead the design and implementation of a global job architecture infrastructure, and associated salary ranges, including benchmark salary data managementContribute to the performance management program and process for the company.
- Work with FP&A teams to forecast spends for all compensation and benefits related plans.
- Negotiate, evaluate and administer contracts with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors, and consultants for services.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current laws and regulations. Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports.
We are keen to take discussions further if you have...
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional level compensation role within a global organization, preferably within a high-growth organization focusing on total rewards strategy, design, implementation
- Degree in human resources, business administration or finance or equivalent experience in Compensation/Rewards
- In-depth knowledge of building complex benefits and compensation plans and how they are administered globally with different vendors and partners.
- Ability to design programs that build and nurture the company culture with an in-depth understanding of how rewards affect culture
- Ability to gain alignment and represent a common point of view across multiple stakeholders and locations
- Excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization, decision-making, and planning skills
- Comfortable presenting, articulating strategy and points of view
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Advanced proficiency in Excel