Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
The People Team’s mission is to exemplify and promote Quartet’s values with integrity and authenticity in order to foster a welcoming environment and rewarding experience where people can thrive and find joy as their best and most productive selves. The People Team partners with business leaders to oversee the entire employee lifecycle including recruiting, engagement, retention, growth and development, as well as driving critical initiatives related to diversity, equity, inclusion and employee wellness. Working as part of the People Operations Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief People Strategy Officer, this role will be driving strategy through data, recommending and partnering on program development to fill gaps, and setting key results for success.
- Articulate and share Quartet’s total reward value proposition and philosophy, regularly evolve the compensation strategy, complete compensation analyses, maintain competitive market data and provide recommendations for total rewards and equity at every level
- Run annual, semi-annual and quarterly compensation processes as well as short and long term incentives, commission programs, and option grants in partnership with the finance team
- Continuously educate and partner with budget owners and hiring managers to manage total reward and compensation conversations and decisions
- Responsible for data strategy, collection, maintenance and reporting related to key employee and culture metrics
- Create and share dashboards with the People Team, functional leaders and Senior Leadership including preparing and presenting Executive summaries and recommendations
- Own the architecture, integration and workflows related to all people-related data systems and tools, including Greenhouse, Zenefits, Culture Amp, Lattice, and Twine. Bring innovative ideas and tools to the team which enhance our data collection, use and insights.
- Partner with DEI, L&D, HR and Recruiting to measure and drive key results
- Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders across the company to align data collection and reporting with business objectives
- Derive insights from employee data and recommend programs to address gaps
- Develop predictive models for areas such as performance achievement and turnover based on employee and market data
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Google Sheets, e.g., pivot tables, modeling and macros
- Ability to build spreadsheets and templates which can be transitioned to others less skilled in Excel to maintain (based on clarity and simplicity)
- Experience turning raw data into dashboards, visualizations, and other easily digested formats
- Demonstrated creative thinking and problem solving, with a commitment to high performance and accuracy. Extremely detail-oriented.
- Skilled at writing and presenting executive level summaries
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Experience driving total rewards strategy
- Proficiency in analyzing HR specific data from multiple data sets, deriving insights from that data and creating strategic initiatives and impactful goals in response to those insights
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and HR Information Systems (HRIS)
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected]
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.