Manager, Corporate Recruiting at Peloton
The People Team at Peloton is looking for a savvy, organized, and process-driven players coach to lead a group of full-cycle and sourcing recruiters and coordinators that are driving hiring initiatives for multiple corporate teams. Our Corporate Recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers. We are looking for someone who loves recruiting, team building, mentorship, who thrives in a hyper-growth environment, to be our next Manager of Corporate Recruiting.
- Build relationships and rapport among a group of internal hiring managers, becoming a trusted and credible partner who anticipates needs and proactively recommends solutions
- Ensure your team of full-cycle and sourcing recruiters are executing on our hiring goals, keeping the company on track with financial headcount projections
- Managing, coaching, leading and building a team of amazing full-cycle and sourcing recruiters, and coordinators
- Possess a deep understanding of recruitment for Creative, Content and Marketing roles, and the need for top talent to enable innovation at Peloton
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in talent acquisition, diversity and more, constantly educating and sharing this knowledge with your team and peers
- Work with leadership on the People team and your own team to execute on existing and new projects on our roadmap, creating an amazing experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers
- Carry a small workload of open requisitions, sourcing, identifying and interviewing high potential candidates
- Participate in industry conferences and events and hosting our own in our office or locally
- Build relationships with pipeline organizations and target universities for talent
- Provide guidance and insight to management to help attract, retain and develop top talent
- Coordinate with other departmental recruiters to assist with open positions in other functional areas
- Effectively partners with specialist functions across the Diversity & Inclusion organization
- 7 years of experience with G&A recruitment
- 2+ years of experience managing a recruiting team
- Exceptional client service, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Relationship management ability and experience is critical
- Experience with Greenhouse preferred
- Ability to work on multiple detailed projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.