Manager, Executive Compensation, Total Rewards at WW (the new Weight Watchers)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity, and a positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers .
The People Team is seeking an Executive Compensation Manager to join its Total Rewards team. The position will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day administration of compensation elements for our executive population. The position requires a highly efficient and detail-oriented team player who can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Responsible for the design, implementation, communication, and administration of the company's executive compensation strategy, programs, philosophy, policies, and procedures. Anticipates and plans for long-term executive compensation needs and trends. Oversees the annual compensation process cycle related to the executive population, including restricted stock, long-term performance award, and other incentive programs.
In addition to the strategic aspects of the role, this role requires administrative & tactical responsibilities related to the direct management of executive compensation programs.
- Manages and directs executive compensation programs and ensures that initiatives and strategies align with overall company goals and objectives. Prepares content, materials, and presentations to communicate executive compensation programs and educate employees and external stakeholders. As an individual contributor, this role is specifically accountable for the day to day administration and operations of all executive compensation programs including equity plan administrations and executive profit sharing.
- Performs analysis and prepares draft summary presentations on various executive compensation programs. Includes the support of data analysis for executive compensation consultant. Provides support in preparing for Compensation Committee meetings.
- Participates in the design and administration of executive-level incentive plans, including short-term incentives and long-term incentives.
- Evaluates current executive compensation programs to determine the competitive position and consults with the businesses to develop and implement new programs, initiatives, and strategies to attract and retain executive talent.
- Provides oversight on total rewards programs and policies for executives. Continually assess the competitiveness of executive programs and policies against the relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets. Ensures governance structure is implemented with a direct line of sight to owners of processes and owners of key decisions points in the processes. Proactively communicate changes to total rewards and implement strategic change management plans.
- Leads the support and design of annual compensation process activities for the executive population
- Researches and analyzes executive compensation trends and changes to legislative and regulatory requirements to ensure programs are consistent with marketplace practices.
- Provides value-added consulting support to HRLT, Comp Design, and HR Generalists on matters related to executive compensation.
- Effectively collaborates with various departments and maintains procedures and processes for accurate and timely reporting, financial compliance, governance, and participant communication.
- Assists with program governance. Assists with Sarbanes Oxley compliance and testing. Supports the development of and provides data for the company's annual proxy statement and other public filings. Ensures legal compliance.
- Provides due diligence support during M&A and divestitures as directed.
- Bachelor's degree (Human Resources, Business, Finance or related field ) or equivalent work experience. MBA or graduate-level degree desired.
- Six or more years of compensation experience (focus on executive compensation). Previous experience in a reward-focused role (either in an external consulting firm or in-house) or generalist HR role with a strong analytical basis is desirable.
- Expert in the theories and common practices concerning executive compensation programs and their administration and the broader HR strategy.
- Demonstrated project management skills in a dynamic environment with competing demands on time and resources.
- Experience with incentive compensation design and execution.
- Ability to apply rigorous statistical metrics and execute processes to analyze and measure the effectiveness of programs and initiatives.
- Effectively communicates, collaborates and interfaces with senior management, external clients and vendors.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and HR and equity database knowledge (e.g. PeopleSoft).
- Proficient in US Proxy disclosure rules/guidlines
- World at Work Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP) and/or Certified Equity Professional CEP level II preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit-sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks, and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.