Manager of Learning and Talent Development at adMarketplace
With 20 years of search marketing expertise our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
As the Manager of Learning and Talent Development, you will help drive the design, development and implementation of innovative, creative, high-impact talent management and learning strategies to drive outstanding business performance. This role will report directly to the VP of People.
What You'll Do:
Learning & Development
- Oversight and management of adMarketplace’s Performance Management Platform.
- Assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and creates training solutions for new hires across the company.
- Conducts bi-annual training and development needs assessment via data gathering and interviews with senior leadership.
- Drives the design, development, delivery, evaluation, and administration of various training and development programs (including executive and leadership training, coaching, new manager curriculum, online training, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) and ensure training effectiveness and return on investment (ROI).
- Creates training metric scorecards to communicate and track effectiveness of training solutions.
- Manages the communication and administration of scheduling and registration to track employee training participation and progress.
- Manages vendor relationships for learning and development courses, workshops, coaching, etc.
- Researches and keeps informed on learning & talent management best practices.
- Provides end to end project and program management for all company wide initiatives: Performance Management, Succession Management including talent reviews, Career Pathing, Competency Development, Employee Engagement. Provides the same rigor and expertise in learning and development, including high potential development.
- Analyzes key data, identify trends, generate insights, present results, recommend solutions, and drive decisions to completion.
- Measures the impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business, which may include Change Management, Team Effectiveness, Leadership Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Design, and Process Improvement.
What You'll Learn:
On our team, you’ll have an opportunity to build transformational cultural, leadership, and organizational solutions. Also, you’ll be able to seek out new innovative solutions and implement them where they make sense. Finally, you’ll be exposed to the CEO, President/COO and key stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction, so you can become a trusted advisor and partner.
- Bachelor's degree; 4+ years of experience (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Change Management and Project Management)
- 4+ years' experience developing eLearning trainings
- Proven track record of designing, developing, and implementing learning & development & talent management processes on an enterprise wide level using project management and multitasking skills and experience
- Fluency in data analysis using Excel tools (pivot tables, VLOOKUP) and being able to analyze and present findings via PowerPoint, et al. tools to business stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, and written communication skills, editing, listening, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly communicate and influence complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way to internal stakeholders; will be able to deliver virtual & instructor led courses to employees using different delivery methods
- Fluency with online development tools and multimedia platforms coupled with the ability to quickly self-teach new technology/software
- Proven critical-thinking and analysis skills and ability to use data to develop insights and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline (HR, Learning/education, Psychology, Communications, etc.)
- Must be proficient in MS Office and project management software
- Ability to successfully work within a team environment and independently