Manager, Learning + Development at Electric
Manager, Learning and Development
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partners, 01 Advisors and led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators, and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses. Through a chat interface, personalized service, and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
As the Manager of Learning and Development at Electric, you will oversee the creation, implementation and measurement of company wide training throughout the employee lifecycle. In 2021, this includes training within onboarding, 101 training across departments, IT training, and continued education. You will own and manage all external vendor relationships for additional L+D support, and manage the annualized budget company-wide. You will partner with the People team, reporting directly to the VP of People and work closely with the Enablement teams (CS, Sales) to achieve departmental and company wide goals.
What you’ll do
- Develop company wide trainings to be hosted in LMS (Lessonly)
- Measure impact of training: decrease in ramp time, time to value, retention
- Build infrastructure for rapidly growing and changing organization (expected growth 200 to 500 employees in the next 2 years)
- Recruit, organize and manage external vendors + partners
- Re-imagine management training for 50+ managers in the org at different levels
- Partner with Workplace Experience to host monthly Lunch + Learn events, showcasing internal employees, processes, skills and guest speakers
- Partner with the Director of People to revamp onboarding in a remote environmently (2021)
Who you are
- 3-5 years experience in L+D role, building company wide trainings
- Data-driven and goal oriented, articulate in past project outcomes and methods of measuring impact and success of programs
- Comfortable training on technical, unique topics you may have 0 experience in
- Design and revamp both new and established learning models
- Implement feedback from program reviews
- Train others on how to deliver learning material
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.