What you'll be doing
- Design and implement systems and processes to support a fast-growing international organization including workforce planning, and performance management
- Promote HR initiatives and programs that align with corporate goals and values
- Ensure accuracy of all data entry, process flows, background checks, BambooHR entries and changes, health-check administration, processing employment contracts and contract changes
- Oversee and ensure HR programs are comprehensive, competitive, and align with business goals
- Drive learning and development initiatives, and other organizational development projects including culture, team-building and related functions
- Partnering with hiring managers to ensure organizational structure supports business needs, growth and scale
Who you are:
- The HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing and executing all the functions related to HR in New York including workforce planning, organizational development, policies and procedures. As the HR Manager, you should have a passion for growing teams and setting up standards for the department. You are a people first leader that is excellent at building relationships with partners and various teams as the position is highly collaborative with all departments.
What We're Looking for:
- At least 5 years of human resources / HRBP work experience
- Track-record of scaling HR globally in a tech start-up environment
- Experience with BambooHR, Trinet, Jira, Confluence and more!
What we offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursement (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support newborn
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with daily catered lunch and dinner
- Happy hours and team outings that you do not want to miss!