Manager, People - US Studio (Retail)
As our Manager, People-US Studio, you will report to the Senior Manager, People to support half of our US Studio Team (retail field) employee population of over 6,000 and a management team of 50. Day to day responsibilities will include liaising with employees, and partnering with people leaders on driving performance and resolving employee relations matters. You will also participate in department and organization level people-related projects.
- Provide tailored people support and guidance, and develop strategies, through deep understanding of WW Studio business to drive business results
- Provide coaching, counseling, and guidance to people leaders for talent and performance management needs, including developing current employees and addressing under-performing employees
- Partner strategically with Studio Team management in resolving employee concerns and escalated employee issues, determining and implementing appropriate action, and making employment decisions
- Continuously evaluate people-related processes, and identify, recommend, and implement appropriate improvements and efficiencies
- Serve as point of contact for Studio Team employees seeking People advice
- Leverage knowledge of state-specific and country-specific laws and regulations in United States to ensure compliance
- Support in recruiting for Studio Team management roles
- Ensure consistency in People practices across US studios
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager, People and other partners in implementing department level People strategies
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of relevant People experience; supporting a retail organization in generalist capacity is required
- Foundation knowledge of human resources practices, procedures, and labor laws across multiple states
- Strong business acumen
- Proven success in conducting investigations and resolving employee relations issues
- A track record of results, problem-solving, and accountability
- Ability to build relationships, establish trust, manage conflict, and influence others
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience using MS office suite of applications
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- The opportunity to work with some of the best innovators in the industry
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.