WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
The Manager, Talent Acquisition Sourcing will lead, develop and inspire a remote-based sourcing team that supports Braze’s talent acquisition strategy and initiatives. In this role, you will partner closely with a team of TA leaders/managers, recruiters and most importantly, sourcers! Life at Braze is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. You will develop scalable recruiting sourcing strategies that enable you to support your team in order to drive impact and navigate complexity with candidates and managers throughout the recruiting process. You’ll enable your team to creatively find, and engage, candidates on the various career opportunities available at Braze.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a team of technical and non-technical sourcers while helping build Braze’s sourcing strategy
- You will coach, advise and mentor your team members as they partner with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs
- You’ll develop creative strategies and messaging for engaging top-of-funnel talent across all departments within Braze
- Rely on funnel data to create a team environment driven by metrics that reliably and consistently supports all searches
- Potentially own a small req load as business needs dictate
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and other internal group leaders to ensure the sourcing team understands business needs and meets hiring metrics
- Partner with Recruitment Marketing and Events to engage in various markets and communities both online and off
- Identifying, managing, and leveraging all candidate networks and communities (organic and paid) for the team to source from with a specific focus on diversity when possible
- Create, manage and improve consistent data-driven sourcing metrics
- Report on progress to leadership, identify efficiencies, and work through creative solutions with the team
- Disseminate best practices to the sourcing team as the resident sourcing expert
- Minimum 5+ years total professional experience in Talent Acquisition
- Minimum 2+ years of people management experience
- Prior sourcing experience within a technology company. A technologist hiring background is highly preferred
- A proven track record of developing best practices, and candidate sourcing strategies
- A proven track record for successfully identifying and engaging exceptional tech talent
- Proficient in analyzing data, presenting solutions, and making data-driven decisions
- Experience using Industry Leading sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems to identify and engage passive, qualified candidates
- Experience including an organization's DE&I initiatives for identifying diverse candidates
- A history of focusing on efficiency, scalability and consistent process improvements
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.