Manager, Talent Acquisition at BentoBox
BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurant’s website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Rose’s Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
We're hiring a Manager of Talent Acquisition to lead the TA strategy that will support BentoBox in the next phase of growth. In this role, you will partner with the business to identify current business staffing needs, produce forecasts, and recruit for difficult to fill roles and senior positions. This individual will also develop talent acquisition partnership culture, hiring plans, and supervise personnel. Through the proper execution of these tasks, the Talent Acquisition Manager will continuously foster a collaborative and positive company culture.
- Lead and develop a team of dynamic TA Partners that are hiring high quality talent at scale
- Work to fill niche or senior roles that require more executive presence and finesse
- Build multi-dimensional recruitment strategies based on employment branding efforts, diverse candidate communities and competitive market data
- Set the direction and priorities through leveraging people data, dashboards and evolving headcount strategies
- Manage headcount plans, progression of hiring goals and all other TA operational metrics
- Work closely with the business and the People Team to maintain and communicate effective workforce plans
- Build hiring manager training initiatives to ensure how we obtain great talent is aligned with BentoBox’s mission and values
Skills and Attributes
- 5-7+ years of experience leading a Talent Acquisition team in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Proven track record of building (sometimes from scratch) data-driven headcount planning, setting goals and reporting out strategy and outcomes
- Impeccable communication skills with an infectious attitude that can interface with various levels of an organization
- Experienced in people management training to ensure appropriate approach to hiring
- Experience with Greenhouse (or a comparable ATS) and Google Workspace
- Some experience in other People Team functions/business transformation efforts a strong plus
- Passionate about the restaurant industry (previous restaurant experience is a plus but not required)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.