Unqork is a new way to build enterprise software: it’s a purely visual, drag-and-drop no-code platform designed to support the scale, complexity and security that mission-critical applications require. Our customers are the largest organizations in insurance, financial services, healthcare and the public sector, and they use Unqork to build custom software faster, with higher quality and at lower costs than code-based approaches. Founded in 2017, Unqork has a valuation of $2B.
As a Manager of Talent Sourcing, you will be building out the Talent Sourcing function from the ground up. You’ll be partnering with Unqork’s leadership, Employee Resource & Strategy Groups (ERSGs), hiring managers, and talent acquisition partners to build candidate pipelines, drive sourcing best practices, engage the Unqork team to optimize our candidate outreach efforts, maximize our TA toolkit and drive efficiency in our hiring practices.
You’ll also be responsible for the following:
- Lay the foundation and framework of the Talent Sourcing team at Unqork
- Work with leaders in the company to establish sourcing strategies that enable our teams to meet their strategic business objectives
- Design and execute on best-in-class DEI sourcing practices
- Building and managing a team of sourcers as we continue to scale
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of sourcing experience, including 2+ years of managing and leading a team within a fast-paced startup
- Experience building and growing a team of sourcing professionals - you will be the first hire for the Sourcing team and have the opportunity to build a team from the ground up
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Boolean strings, X-Ray searches, LinkedIn Recruiter search, and email automation tools like TopFunnel or Interseller
- Exceptional data reporting and communication skills: you understand how to capture and report on sourcing and pipeline data, and can stand in front of any executive to summarize the team’s efforts in a way that establishes credibility and trust
- A deep understanding of all types of common SaaS roles ranging from engineering to sales, and have created some of your own best practices to find top talent (especially diverse talent!)
Who you are:
- You have strong understanding of the sourcing ecosystem including best practices, processes, tools, outreach & messaging strategies, and building diverse pipelines
- A leader: you lead by example, challenge less experienced members of the team to excel, and know how to work with high-performing teams to maximize their output
- A creative hunter: you love ‘opening a fresh can of search’ and thinking of novel ways to find and engage top-tier talent
- Collaboration is ingrained in every fiber of your being- you love partnering with Talent Acquisition, hiring managers, and senior leaders in the organization, but also are comfortable operating independently
- A DEI evangelist: you love targeting and engaging under-represented groups (URGs)
- An empath: you are so keyed into your target audience that you know exactly what they
- Opinionated but open-minded: you have strong opinions about how to do things, but are always open to new ideas, and have a high level of intellectual curiosity & intellectual honesty that drives you. You’re open to experimenting, trying new ideas, and aren’t afraid of being wrong!
- A tinkerer: you get pumped talking about the tools in the sourcing toolbox, how to maximize their use, and drive best practices with the team
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.