Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics -- Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction -- as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, and listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020.
As a Medical Operations Associate with a focus on recruiting and training, you will lead efforts to recruit both full-time and contract physicians to work on Ro’s platforms and be responsible for creating and updating materials to ensure that physicians are prepared to operate on our platforms and provide high quality care to our patients.
Who are you? You love to juggle multiple moving parts. You are passionate about creating processes that scale, and providing the highest quality experience to patients and providers. You drive improvements by measuring everything (we mean everything). You have incredible attention to detail, along with the ability to be flexible, creative and solutions-oriented. Above all, you have a client-oriented mindset and seek to create relationships that drive solutions and better outcomes for our physicians and patients alike.
As a Medical Operations Associate, you will be responsible for a variety of steps within our Medical Operations team including - troubleshooting physician questions, recruiting and onboarding new physicians, and developing methods to train our providers. To do so, you will work hand in hand with a variety of internal teams and external partners.
At Ro, you will build technology to help individuals become a healthier version of themselves, turn physicians into better healthcare professionals and power our increasingly complex medical network.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate physician recruitment efforts
- Work with the Medical Operations leadership team to identify opportunities to reduce physician pain points and improve timelines for recruitment
- Have extreme attention to detail and a solutions-oriented mindset
- Assist with physician onboarding, new campaign education and general troubleshooting
- Be the eyes and ears of the physician, alerting the development and fulfillment team of any technical issues that slow down the physician experience. Also be their head, shoulders, knees, and toes
- Find creative, fun, and professional ways to deliver the best possible support for our patients and physicians
- Identify areas for improvement in our training processes
What You'll Bring:
- Experience in a client-facing position in the healthcare field
- Off the charts enthusiasm, patience, and empathy when helping our members
- Ability to think quickly and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- You connect with the mission of Ro
- You have worked in a fast growth operations environment
- You have built metrics to measure quality, accuracy, and speed
- You have experience building and managing a network of service providers
- You have an eye for scale and an improvement mindset
- You have experience in a KPI-driven environment and have set successful goals
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.