Network Onboarding Coordinator at Talkspace
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for an experienced Network Onboarding Coordinator to join our Network Operations team. This role would be responsible for supporting providers throughout the entire onboarding process. We are looking for someone who has exceptional organizational and communication skills, and is able to foster great relationships within the provider community and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Conduct orientation calls for credentialed providers to ensure providers are prepared to successfully use the platform, and answer any questions about the platform
- Perform day to day operations utilizing our onboarding platform, Fountain, and respond to ad-hoc requests
- Troubleshoot with providers and third party integrations to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Collaborate with onboarding team and interns to identify bugs and process gaps to build an efficient experience for providers
- Work comfortably with data management platforms (i.e, Excel) in order to export reports, analyze data, and share insights to the team
- Provide resources to providers by responding to requests using kind and informative communication through Zendesk
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years of professional work experience in a highly communicative role
- Competent in Excel and comfortable working with and analyzing data
- Energized by juggling multiple projects on tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
Talkspace is a clinical quality led telebehavioral healthcare company, focused on making quality behavioral health accessible and affordable to millions in need. Its signature psychotherapy and psychiatry product connects individual users with a network of thousands of licensed mental health providers through an easy-to-use and HIPAA-compliant web and mobile platform. With Talkspace, users can send their dedicated providers unlimited text, video, picture and audio messages from anywhere, at any time. Talkspace also provides psychiatry services and prescription fulfillment, adolescent therapy and couples counseling.
Our focus to help people feel better starts at Talkspace, where we connect and collaborate as a team to make the world a better place. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet every qualification, if you believe you could make a great addition to this team. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.