Nonprofits Partnerships Manager at monday.com
monday.com is looking for a Nonprofits Partnerships Manager who will work on creating and leading our Partnerships Ecosystem for Nonprofits. You’ll join our Social Impact Team based in our NYC office.
There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product, providing the best possible service to our customers and positively impact the world.
We aim to help nonprofits around the world closing the digital divide, by providing our platform at very (very) accessible terms, and so, help those become more efficient and increase their social impact.
About The Role:
- Build our Partnerships Ecosystem for Nonprofits from scratch to increase our reach and engagement.
- Work with leading Nonprofits' platforms and services to create integrations with monday's Work OS.
- Create partnerships with channel partners that will lead onboarding, support and professional services for Nonprofits.
- Become a Work OS expert and build templates for common Nonprofits' use cases.
- Partner with leading forums and communities in the Nonprofits ecosystem.
- Collaborate with leading tech companies on our mission to close the digital divide of nonprofits.
- Be part of our global social impact team (currently based in NYC and TLV, Israel).
- 3-5 Years' experience in the US Nonprofits' ecosystem - must
- 2+ years’ experience in managing Partnerships - must
- Native English - must
- Ability to take an entire project from A to Z
- Strong relationship-builder and initiator
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Previous entrepreneurial experience – Advantage
- Previous experience working in leading SaaS company – Advantage
- Team player with a winner approach
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Passion for doing good
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
monday.com is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.