Office & Employee Experience Manager
Greater NYC Area
Abacus is a fast growing, New York City-based, early stage company reimagining the way businesses move money, beginning with the first real-time employee expense system. We're looking for our first Office & Employee Experience Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of our office and create an amazing experience for our team. The ideal candidate will be excited to wear many hats in a hybrid role that will touch on office management, recruiting, people operations and even event management.
What will you be doing here?
- Ensuring smooth new hire onboarding, including managing initial desk, equipment and system setup, as well as employee orientation
- Coordinating candidate outreach, interviews and in-office candidate experience
- Assisting with planning and management of client or company events, including Company All Hands, off-sites, trainings, celebrations and key internal / external meetings
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail / deliveries, including Marketing / Sales related events, campaigns and promotions
- Responsible for reception services, including greeting visitors, fielding incoming phone calls and managing incoming office traffic
- Facilitating office supply, kitchen and pantry stocking
- Organizing kitchen, fridge, coffee, dishes and other food and drink related employee experiences
- Liaising with office maintenance and cleaning service, evaluate performance quality, arrange necessary repairs and projects
- Participating in furniture set-ups, rearranging and office moves
- Documenting and keeping up to date procedures related to office management, recruiting and people operations
- Handling confidential and non-routine information and facilitating communication between appropriate people
- Managing team calendars on an as needed basis
- Performing other duties or special projects as needed
What would make you a strong candidate?
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoys collaborating on projects
- Detail oriented and loves solving problems
- Self-starter that knows how to take initiative and follow-through to get things done
- Appreciates autonomy and acts with urgency
- Demonstrates strong organizational and time management skills while multi-tasking and prioritizing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- 1 year minimum experience in Talent Acquisition, Office Coordination, Executive Assistant or other related position
- Proficiency in G Suite, spreadsheets, docs, presentations
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a resume and a cover letter along with anything else that would help us to get to know you better.
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to Abacus’ values. We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
Abacus does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and will not consider payment regarding recruiter fees.
Read Full Job Description