Office Experience Coordinator
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the Internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the Internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web's largest and most forward-thinking companies.
Let’s take a closer look at the values. If you read the following and believe we’re a match made in heaven, we'd love to hear from you!
“We are hackers.”
It’s second nature for you to find the most effective, creative, and sometimes completely off-the-wall methods of getting from point A to B. This doesn’t mean it’s always a straight line. It does, however, mean we’re pushing boundaries, challenging the status quo to the point of breaking, and considering the possibility that the line may be dotted.
“We create tau for ourselves and each other.”
Others may come across a canyon stretching 150-feet below them and turn back or find a longer, easier route. But the easy route only has one benefit: being easy. You on the other hand see an opportunity to scale the side of the cliff or maybe even hang glide to the other side. You’re more like MacGyver and Indiana Jones. You get creative with the tools you have or acquire new ones, but giving up is never an option.
“We think big and move fast.”
You believe the only place for fear is in the dictionary. Taking educated risks are essential to growth and innovation. In order to really stretch the boundaries of innovation, we have to fail quickly and bounce back quickly. How we recover is more important than never failing.
“We practice humility.”
Curiosity didn’t kill the cat; its lack of awareness did. Sometimes we win and sometimes we lose, but being humble and assuming best intentions strengthens our team. Being self aware and asking questions to understand rather than simply to respond helps us work more effectively together.
“We ‘pwn’ it”.
The bar you set for yourself is like a carrot dangling in front of your nose. You hold yourself to high standards and stay self-motivated. You also take great pride in delivering on the things you said you would and if you’re unable to, you communicate with your team and ask for help when needed. We strive to always have each other's backs.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first friendly face of White Ops when visitors arrive at our new office
- Partner closely with the Recruiting team to ensure every candidate has a wonderful experience
- Provide office tours to candidates and ensure they’re comfortable before their interviews
- Assist the interview teams in staying on track and on time when candidates are onsite
- Ensure every candidate receives a welcome gift and restocking when needed
- Think creatively about ways we can improve our candidate experience
- Pay close attention to details when chatting with candidates to find ways to provide a better customized experience, as well as share insight that may help us determine if they’re a great White Ops culture fit
- A few miscellaneous items include signing for and sending packages, managing the conference room calendar for bookings and ordering, restocking, and maintaining office supplies
Who you are:
- Experience in a People Ops or administrative role where you’ve juggled multiple priorities while providing an exceptional experience to the teams you support
- You love jumping in to lend a helping hand and enjoy meeting new people
- Friendly, natural networker, and high energy
- Take personal responsibility for enhancing your candidates’ experience throughout the hiring process
- An innate desire to do the right thing and an incredibly positive, can-do attitude
- Passion for your work, dependable, and have an impeccable knack for staying organized
- An ability to stay focused while also keeping an eye out for opportunities to help in other ways
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and grit
If you made it this far and are excited to know more, please apply!
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform • We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission • We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity • We're committed to building a product companies need • We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work •