About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Office Manager to help our growing team run seamlessly!
Reporting to the Director of Talent, you’ll be crucial in developing and maintaining a one-of-a-kind, inclusive workplace that our employees will be proud to be part of, ensuring the highest level of organization, communication and integrity. You will be directly responsible for keeping our office in top shape, helping to improve company procedures and daily operations, and becoming the go-to resource for our people.
What You'll Do
1) Office Management
- Phone and reception coverage. You will be the first face visitors see when they arrive
- Manage snack and beverage inventory; brew coffee throughout the day; order team lunches
- Manage organization and cleanliness of conference rooms, common areas, kitchen and restrooms
- Develop and implement processes around shipping/receiving packages, storage, cleaning, and team requests
- Order office supplies and manage office equipment
- Liaise with office vendors (building management, maintenance, and repair) and coordinate necessary deliveries and repairs; manage contract negotiations and billing
- Schedule meetings and travel for leadership team
- Proactively brainstorm and execute new ways to keep the office organized and running seamlessly
2) Recruiting/HR Coordination & Employee Experience
- Coordinate phone and onsite interviews; ensure Greenhouse ATS is updated
- Draft offer letters and run background checks
- Manage new hire onboarding (workstation and hardware setup)
- Ideate and execute employee experience initiatives around culture, wellness, learning and development, and diversity and inclusion
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as an Office Manager, Executive Assistant or HR/Recruiting Coordinator
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications (Gmail, Google Calendar)
- Highly organized and detailed with strong documentation, planning and prioritization skills in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Adept at managing multiple projects and expectations, and working within deadlines
- A "hospitality first" professional demeanor (you know that a smile is the only way to greet guests!)
- A bias towards action; you are self-motivated and always anticipating one step ahead
- A creative, curious mind with an ability to recommend improvements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.