Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
As OwnBackup continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for an Onboarding & Bootcamp Manager to join our Sales Enablement Team in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity where you will be spearheading the learning experience for our new hire sales team globally and be one of the key faces of OwnBackup!
You will be working closely with subject matter experts and leaders across the organization and you’ll be responsible for defining, building, and helping us to continue to deliver and innovate upon our world class onboarding program across all new hires joining OwnBackup globally!!!
Your scope will range from project management, content creator, being a subject matter generalist across everything, and program manager so that we are continuously improving the effectiveness of our global onboarding program. You will be responsible for motivating, engaging and preparing all our OwnBackup team members [Sales, R&D, Marketing, Customer Success, General & Administration] for success in their new role. You will collaborate across all departments to improve the overall effectiveness of our team members.
The best fit candidate is a strong communicator, collaborator, very organized and is passionate about training and development.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Collaborates with the Sr. Director of L&D to design and iterate training programs and curriculums across all functions.
- Participate in all facets of sales enablement including process optimization, research & content strategy
- Coordinate logistics, facilitate, and manage communication for monthly bootcamps across multiple functions
- Proactively uplevel and keep all existing onboarding materials, videos, and documentation up to date
- Track new hire progress through Learning Activities, Milestones, Assessments, and Certifications to ensure new hires are meeting benchmarks and to assess sales readiness and learning/development needs
- Serve as a point person for new hires throughout ramp period (Days 1 - 90)
- Develop recommendations to solve problems and issues related to training needs and onboarding effectiveness
- Work with leaders within the Enablement Team and executive leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess our onboarding programs to ensure the best employee experience and training development
- Partner with other subject matter experts to ensure all onboarding content is up to date, easy to use and relevant for our key audiences
- Be the point person that is project managing the entire onboarding & bootcamp programs at OwnBackup
- Contributes to other ad hoc enablement team projects and programs
- Comfortable using enablement platforms including Spekit, Brainshark, and others.
Metrics for Success
- Increasing sales productivity
- Reducing time to value of all new sales executives
- Maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- Increase the percentage of sales reps hitting quota
- Is open to feedback and willing to look at programs with a critical eye, constantly adapting to new business demands and changing environments to be best in class
- 4+ years experience as an individual contributor or sales manager, preferably from a SaaS company
- Ability to work closely with enablement, sales, and executive leadership to ensure alignment between onboarding and bootcamp with functional goals and objectives.
- Must be able to present complex material thoughtfully and clearly
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments where your responsibilities and priorities may change quickly
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
- Must thrive as a public speaker.
- Strong ability to learn complex material quickly
- Strong project management is a must
- Based and be able to commute into our Englewood Cliffs, London, or Tel Aviv office.
- Must be able to travel globally
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Coming from the Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics ecosystem a bonus!
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey, US or London, UK office to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business.
OwnBackup is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, and a 401(k) savings plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.