We believe shared knowledge has the power to create a better world. We’re on a mission to enable others to share what they know and monetize their knowledge. Through thoughtful tools and resources, we help transform expertise and know-how into thriving online businesses.
Our Sales teams work to grow the number of successful creators on Teachable. We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist, reporting to our Manager of Customer Success, to join our team to help us onboard new customers to the Teachable platform, provide consulting and expert guidance, and see creators through their successful first product launch. The Onboarding Specialist will develop an understanding of the creator’s business model and goals, and recommend a launch strategy that leverages key platform features and tailored marketing strategies to ensure they achieve their desired success. This is a critical role at Teachable, as our customer acquisition strategy is changing and will require not only strong customer success acumen, but some operational aptitude as we continue to refine our best practices with our changing business.
- Manage the onboarding of new customers on Teachable by consulting on their business goals, training them on key features, and provide guidance in their launch strategies
- Successfully and consistently meet targets measured by the number of creators launched, and their days to first student enrollment
- Experiment with new tactics and strategies to improve the team’s process and outcomes, and iterate and adapt as we grow
- Liaise with sales reps, customer care/tech support, and the rest of the customer success team to ensure that our customers needs are met seamlessly.
- Act as a creator advocate and expert, offering deep and first hand understanding of their experience and product needs
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, a diligent and hard worker, and metrics driven
- Exceptional customer focus
- Has customer service experience with software products, or has a technical background, knowledge of available resources or is comfortable troubleshooting customer’s technology questions
- Basic knowledge of SaaS and PaaS technologies and their concepts, strong product knowledge of Teachable, or similar platform, preferred
- Basic knowledge of online courses/coaching, digital marketing and ecommerce strategies a plus
- Collaborative, solutions oriented, and comfortable with operating in an ambiguous environment and high growth business
Teachable is an instructor-focused platform that empowers creators to build and sell online courses and coaching on any topic-from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Instructors using our platform have collectively earned more than a billion dollars to date.
Since our founding, we've raised more than $12.5 million from top venture investors and were acquired in March of 2020. Teachable is now part of Hotmart Company, a global tech group focused on the Creator Economy, with over 1,300 employees in 8 countries (Netherlands, USA, Brazil, Spain, Mexico, Colombia, France and UK). Hotmart´s mission is to help creators make a living from their passions, using digital products to entertain, help and instruct their audiences.
We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent. We won't hold you back from reaching your full potential at Teachable; you'll have the freedom to be an integral member of our tight-knit team, with great benefits and perks. Your work here will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
We plan to be optionally remote until at least September 2021
Comprehensive Health, Dental, & Vision benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premium
Generous Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
Parental leave, 16 weeks fully paid after three months of service
4% 401(k) with match after three months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Tax-free commuter benefit
50% gym & wellness match
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process. Please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job.