About the Role
We are looking for an Outbound Technical Sourcer to join our growing tech talent team! You will be responsible for research, outbound direct messaging, creative talent sourcing and overall development of technical talent pools for WeWork.
The sourcing team uses and creates ways to surface leading talent, and we invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- At the direction of the Tech Talent team, you'll execute on a sourcing strategy either alone or in partnership with a Technical Recruiter to develop a robust pipeline of top-tier candidates.
- Use various channels, such as meetups, conferences, Boolean strings, Linkedin and other select sourcing tools.
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers on strategies for targeting talent.
- Conduct phone screens and route them to an appropriate job.
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal partners.
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas based on priority needs.
- 3+years of sourcing experience with a focus on seeking technical talent
- Proven experience in direct sourcing techniques with a track record of building and maintaining a network of top technology talent
- An intrinsic hustle attitude: We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take the initiative to “figure it out” and take ownership to be successful in the role
- Clear, succinct communication
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with teammates, candidates and hiring managers
- Bachelor's degree
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.