Payroll Specialist, Managed Payroll at Namely
As a Payroll Specialist, you will have the opportunity to join our team in an entry-level position while actively developing Namely product knowledge and payroll industry knowledge. You will become a product expert with Namely’s Payroll platform and be integral in the success of the client’s payroll support. You will be responsible for the accurate entry of client payroll data both through import and manual data entry, the review of client data prior to payroll opening and during payroll processing, and additional administrative tasks to support the overall payroll process. You will work closely with the Payroll Consultants and Senior Payroll Consultants on the team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of payrolls.
- Provide day-to-day payroll processing support for scheduled and off-cycle payrolls.
- Make client-directed recurring employee profile changes via import or manual entry.
- Import or manually enter payroll hours as approved by the client each pay cycle.
- Import or manually enter earnings changes as approved by the client each pay cycle.
- Manually enter deduction overrides as approved by the client each cycle.
- Manually enter employee tax overrides as approved by the client each cycle.
- Calculate payroll and confirm accurate entry of client-provided payroll data through generating control totals for import files and through manual review.
- Compile payroll review details into a scorecard for ease of review by Payroll Consultants and Senior Payroll Consultants.
- Respond timely and accurately to client case submissions of the case taxonomy criteria in the table below and additional cases as bandwidth permits.
- Develop payroll processing, Namely product, and basic industry knowledge.
- Collaborate with Payroll Consultants and Senior Payroll Consultants on assigned book of business to ensure accurate and timely payroll delivery each pay cycle.
Payroll Case Support
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 6 months Payroll/HR experience - 1 year preferred.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow priorities as outlined by Team Lead and Manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume production environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Flexible, team-oriented self-starter
Namely Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Namely is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.