Payroll Specialist at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry and we’re looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our Accounting team. If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for the accurate, compliant, and timely processing of our domestic and international payroll. They will assume include collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing and processing employee payments, and maintaining accurate payroll records. This vital role requires an organized, responsive, and flexible candidate that can handle multiple projects while producing accurate and timely results.
What you'll be doing as a Payroll Specialist:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc)
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and report on payroll metric’s
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Answer questions regarding paychecks, withholding tax issues or wage adjustments from employees and help troubleshoot possible issues with pay
- Preparing financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes.
What we're looking for in a Payroll Specialist:
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 4+ years experience processing multi-state payroll
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of ADP a plus
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.