People Analytics Lead at Squarespace
Squarespace is looking for a passionate and curious People Analytics Lead to join the People Team. Your work will live at the intersection of HR strategy, data analysis, and innovative visualizations within the HR function at an exciting, growing global technology company. You will be responsible for helping to build and tell the talent story at Squarespace while finding new, innovative ways to foster our unique employee experience. You will also curate new opportunities to provide the organizational insights needed to move the needle on supporting our business in reaching their most critical business and product related objectives.
This role will be based in our NYC headquarters and report to the Director, People Analytics, Tech & Planning.
- Provide metrics-based strategic insights using quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of HR systems (ATS, LMS, HRIS, Compensation, Talent Management, etc.)
- Partner with HR leadership to transform data insights into compelling narratives conveyed through engaging presentations, written reports, infographics, etc.
- Assist in project management, overall design and performance metrics for People Team-driven programs and initiatives
- Empower HR and business leaders with organizational insights by providing access to key HR data and metrics
- Ensure integrity of strategic HR data and accuracy of presented analyses
- Collaborate with all functions within the People Team to brainstorm and understand their HR analytics needs and deliverables
- Develop a deep understanding of Squarespace’s HR analytics capabilities and resources to address the needs of employees around the organization with the end result of positively impacting the employee experience at Squarespace
- Partner with our HR Technology team to ensure that our HR system capabilities align with our analytical needs to support our HR strategy
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience with ~4 years serving in an analytical capacity (HR or Business Analytics)
- Strong data visualization skills; demonstrated proficiency in creating compelling, data-driven presentations a requirement
- Advanced experience with and a desire to flex and tune your skills using Excel, Cognos, or other HR or BI software
- Experience joining data from multiple sources
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets skillset with an eye for detail and errors in large datasets.
- Previous exposure to HR systems (ATS, LMS, HRIS, Compensation, Talent Management; experience with Greenhouse, UltiPro, or Culture Amp a plus)
- Familiarity with general HR processes and programs
- Experience working in both private and public organizations
- Capability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Free lunch and snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) and pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.