What success looks like
- Building relationships with senior leaders across Eden to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Consulting with the Chief People Officer, Eden’s leaders and People Team leadership to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions at Eden.
- Solving problems and getting to the root cause of issues. Designing and quickly implementing solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Partnering with managers to proactively identify and address employee relations matters (e.g. general employee concerns, performance issues, behavioral issues, attendance, conflict resolution, etc.)
- Partnering with our General Counsel and legal team and staying current on multi-state legal knowledge related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Providing expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, general data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Partnering closely with the Operations and Learning & Development teams to create and roll out programs to support Eden team members, including around compensation, performance, and ongoing learning and skills development.
- You’ll play an essential role in advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Eden through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
What you will bring
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years of HR experience, with 3+ years as an HR Business Partner with a focus on employee relations, talent management, and leadership coaching.
- In-depth legal knowledge related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build solid relationships based on trust
- Demonstrated project management and change management experience.
- The ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment; we work together to ensure we win together!
- Strong mission orientation - you want to be part of a team that is driven by a shared sense of purpose
- A love of learning and an active interest in interest in startups and technologies
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers