People Business Partner
As a People Business Partner, you will be a key leader for people development and org planning at Harry’s. You will work closely with the Sr. Manager, People Business Partner to support senior leaders and people managers within the global operations teams, which includes Finance, Legal, IT, Sourcing, Distribution & Logistics, Quality, Planning, UK, and Flamingo.
Here's what you will do:
- Coach current and new employees in their development, career pathing and ability to navigate and resolve tricky challenges.
- Be a true culture carrier, assuring that Harry’s culture, values and engagement initiatives translate effectively to all employees.
- Partner with clients, People teammates and cross-functional collaborators to help run and improve all key people processes (promotion, compensation, performance management, etc).
- Partner closely with the Sr. Manager, People Business Partner to create org structures and working models that will scale, working collaboratively with people managers to identify needs, pain points, communication strategies and succession plans.
- Build compliance into all you do, including maintaining documentation around all employe relations and performance issues, off-boarding and legal matters.
These might describe you:
- People whisperer and coach. You naturally build strong relationships at all levels. You are a sought after coach and thought partner for all employees.
- Good instincts on people. You consistently choose the best course of action, considering all impacts on people across the org.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be honest, direct and supportive in all communication.
- You love learning new things and are not afraid to admit when you don’t know an answer
- A team player always willing to help out wherever needed
- You have 4+ years of relevant HR Generalist/HRBP experience, leading and working with teams and people.
Here's who you will work with:
- Report directly to the Sr. Manager, People Business Partner
- Work regularly with the People Team, NYC Business Partners and Recruiters to attract and retain fantastic talent
- Work closely with the people managers across the client groups to develop strong relationships across every level
- Build strong relationships and interact regularly with full Harry’s team
Harry’s Inc. started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harry’s expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target and Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, and launched a women’s brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, and logistics specialists, Harry’s team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, and humble people you’ll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion and innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, and backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values and our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement and learning, teamwork and collaboration, creative problem solving, and open and direct dialogue and feedback. Come for the coffee and free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.