What you'll do:
- Develop trusted relationships with people leaders and employees by being a role model of Hinge’s Company Principles and Practices.
- Partner with the talent acquisition team to build systemic and scalable recruiting programs to create a sustainable pipeline of talent.
- Infuse and drive diversity practices into Hinge’s culture, values and engagement initiatives fostering an environment of inclusion and support.
- Manage employee relations cases and investigations including performance management, conflict resolution, and employee concerns.
- Roll out quarterly/annual HR programs (e.g. performance reviews, employee surveys, comp planning).
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Build compliance into all you do, including maintaining documentation around all employee relations and performance issues, off-boarding and legal matters.
What you'll need:
- 7 - 10 years of relevant experience within HR.
- Experience in a Tech-driven environment.
- Strong organizational development background (Team Effectiveness, Coaching, Culture).
- Foundational understanding of HR analytics and experience with HR systems and tools.
- Effective communication skills, including influencing to support innovation.
- Highly collaborative work style.
- Resourceful, inventive, self-motivated and able to independently lead.
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
- Has experience with change management, culture work, engagement and team effectiveness.
- Experience with workforce planning and analytics.