People Experience Manager at SEVENROOMS
SevenRooms is looking for a People Experience Manager to join our growing People Operations team. As the People Experience Manager, you will be responsible for protecting and amplifying our culture through one-of-a-kind employee experience programs and initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about seeing the world through the eyes of our employees, helping them stay connected, and fostering continuous learning and growth. Sound like you? Are you creative, curious, and delightful to work with? Awesome. Come work with us!What You’ll Do
- Create, in partnership with other members of the People team, an employee engagement strategy that elevates the employee experience; informs and motivates employees, and measures employee engagement through surveys; identify actionable insights that inform the People roadmap and improve the overall employee experience aligned to SevenRooms’ values and culture
- Own the internal communications strategy across all phases of the employee journey and produce content that provides transparency around the People team’s initiatives
- Oversee the new hire onboarding experience; build out a training program so new hires can ramp quickly and be successful and knowledgeable
- Organize office events, including our company All Hands, lunch & learns, guest speakers, events, and offsites to amplify a culture of learning
- Keep your eyes and ears open with our team to connect the dots for the People team to be able to develop employee programs around learning & development, wellness, and diversity and inclusion efforts based on what our employees need and want in the workplace
- Create recognition and rewards initiatives that celebrate employee milestones, surprise and delight moments, and team wins
- Explore what could be possible for our employees to have shared experiences while volunteering, whether it is individual or team based initiatives in local communities where we have customers, partners, and employees
- Lead efforts designed to attract top talent and positioning SevenRooms’ employer value proposition with prospects and candidates as an employer of choice. You will partner with recruiting on building processes and curating a meaningful candidate experience to support our talent branding strategy. This will include creating and curating content to share stories about our people, in partnership with marketing, for talent acquisition channels (i.e., Glassdoor, LinkedIn, BuiltInNYC, etc.) to improve our engagement strategies across social media
- 3-5+ years of experience in People Operations, emphasis on employee engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication, including putting together content and creating a narrative to share stories about our people
- Highly organized and detailed with strong planning and prioritization skills in a fast-paced startup environment
- Adept at managing multiple projects and expectations, and working within deadlines
- A bias towards action; you are self-motivated and always thinking one step ahead
- A creative, curious mind with an ability to recommend and implement improvements
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office, Google Suite and HR and Recruiting technologies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; HR or Communications background a plus
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the tech and hospitality space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.