People (HR) Coordinator
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, our People team is searching for a Coordinator to provide support to the Talent Acquisition team including job postings, updating applicant tracking system, and resume screening. This role will also be a resource to the People Team including but not limited to: retrieving data and preparing HR reports, scheduling meetings and events, completing expense reports for leadership, and improving overall administrative efficiencies of the department. This is a great opportunity to learn about HR fundamentals and best practices from the ground up and grow your HR career.
- Partner with Director, Talent Acquisition and the People Leadership team to manage administrative functions for the department
- Assist in the Talent Acquisition process: post all jobs internally and externally, update ATS, report on candidate activity, screen resumes and other duties as necessary
- Maintain departmental calendar, schedule meetings and participate in planning of company events
- Create departmental presentations as needed
- Prepare and submit expense reports for People leadership team
- Coordinate and organize materials needed in annual People initiatives
- Point of contact for all HR inquiries: answering questions or referring to the appropriate person
- Support other special projects or tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree required. HR or business-related field is preferred
- One year of business experience (including internships). HR experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal (cooperation, teamwork, sensitivity) and organizational skills
- Computer efficiency, in particular Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Can multi-task, prioritize and work under tight deadlines
- Commitment to learning and growing
- People passionate demeanor that is helpful and caring
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.