People Operations Analyst at Peloton
Peloton’s People Operations team is looking for a globally-minded People Operations Analyst with an emphasis in people program management and compliance. This role will work closely with our People and Legal departments. Our goal is to design and implement people practices that are scalable for our growing business. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our People team as People Operations Analyst.
You have strong business acumen and broad people operations knowledge. You can translate guidance and decisions from leadership into practical People team process requirements that you’ll then implement. You should be comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic environment. You are a critical thinker who is naturally curious and intrinsically motivated to continuously improve the way we work.
- Participate in the development of project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define strategy, goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Partner in analysis and revision of programs and practices to sustain a positive work environment for Peloton team members.
- Assist on internal audit efforts relative to key compliance initiatives for the People team, including EEO-1, Labor Law Posters and required employment forms.
- Perform hands-on project management such as development of project plans, scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverables, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
- Stay abreast of global employment-related legislative and regulatory developments, and ensure that necessary changes are made to our policies and procedures and handbook with respect to our HR systems and employment practices, in partnership with the Legal and Tax teams
- Evaluate People systems and programs to identify and recommend best practices aligned with people programs and compliance.
- Assist in data gathering, collecting and organizing for the completion of AAP, EEO-1 and other required government reports.
- Monitor the effectiveness of SOX, and other HR audit controls designed to meet regulatory obligations, owning remediation plans, as required. Work with Audit to provide requested evidence.
- 3+ years of experience with people team programs preferred, -- preferably with a focus on HR audit and compliance.
- Knowledge of U.S. employment laws, such as ERISA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal and state laws regulating discrimination and equal opportunity employment.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build strong relationships and implement and sustain HR Programs.
- Aptitude for synthesizing information from external and internal experts and recommending a best course of action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Track record of successfully juggling multiple projects and priorities; Able to navigate ambiguity and shift direction when priorities change
- Detailed oriented and organized with sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Successfully worked in a remote work environment
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.