People Operations Associate at TrialSpark
TrialSpark is a technology-driven drug development company that runs end-to-end clinical trials, focused on bringing new treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. To combat this industry problem, TrialSpark has built a technology platform that optimizes all aspects of a clinical trial, enabling more efficient trial design, faster trial completion, and higher trial data quality.
TrialSpark recently raised their Series C, and is putting the capital to work by in-licensing and co-developing drug programs through in-house development, joint ventures, and NewCos. Together with doctors, patients, and communities, TrialSpark is working to develop the treatments of tomorrow.
About the position
We are seeking a People Operations Associate to join our growing People Team. As gatekeepers of the company mission, the People Team at TrialSpark cultivates a diverse and inclusive community where TrialSpark employees can do their best work. We are steadfast in our commitment to upholding our values throughout our company’s journey. In this role you will support all of our core People processes and contribute to important initiatives that impact all employees throughout their TrialSpark experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all core People processes with a focus on equity and inclusion, including but not limited to: onboarding, offboarding, performance, promotion, and compensation reviews, internal transfers, leaves of absence, relocations, and more.
- Serving as a go-to person for all TrialSpark employees when it comes to day-to-day People inquiries.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and People data for all TrialSpark employees in order to build dashboards and reports that our leaders can rely on.
- Administering employee surveys around engagement, onboarding, and other focus areas, and providing support on analyses used to make important People decisions.
- Contributing to an inclusive culture where all employees feel they belong by planning company-wide events, drafting newsletters, and administering our employee recognition programs.
- Supporting TrialSpark’s learning and development initiatives through vendor management, scheduling, and feedback collection.
- You have prior experience working in People Operations (Human Resources) and want to continue to learn, grow, and contribute to the function.
- You are extremely detail oriented and able to juggle different tasks while ensuring they are completed in a timely manner without errors.
- You are able to quickly digest a new process, execute against it, and identify opportunities to make improvements.
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work.
- You have a low ego and roll-up-your-sleeves mindset, and are eager to contribute to a small, agile team.
- You are a strong and clear communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You handle confidential information with discretion, and practice good judgement when faced with sensitive situations.
- You care about ensuring that all TrialSpark employees are set up for success from day one to help us achieve our mission to bring treatments to patients faster and more efficiently.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.