People Operations Associate at Zocdoc
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
Zocdoc’s most important asset is our people. As a People Operations Associate you’ll play a meaningful role in supporting our team members and managers.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- Excited about supporting team members throughout the organization
- Extremely organized and process-driven
- Interested in learning more about all aspects of HR (onboarding, development, compensation, benefits, compliance etc.)
- Highly coachable, and operate with a growth mindset
- The kind of person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
Your day to day is…
- Supporting all Zocdoc'rs by responding to inbound questions in JIRA, providing concise and timely information, and escalating issues as needed
- Owning the behind-the-scenes onboarding process and partnering with cross functional teams including Recruiting, Rewards, L&D, IT, and Office Ops to create an engaging and seamless transition from candidate to new hire
- Maintaining internal vendor contracts and renewals
- Serving as the primary owner of various HR compliance-related reports and audits and acting as the primary liaison for external teams requiring information for audits and compliance.
- Providing robust support in some or all of the following HR processes: Benefits, Leave of Absence programs, Immigration, and Training
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Meaningful (3+ years) experience working in a HR shared services function
- Passion for providing excellent customer service to our team members and building strong relationships throughout the organization
- Previous experience working in ticketing systems; JIRA a strong plus
- Superb communication skills! You’re able to provide stakeholders with timely and concise information; you know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success.
- Impeccable attention to detail. You have systems in place to ensure accuracy
- High degree of integrity and are able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- The ability to multitask/task-switch and prioritize accordingly
- Humility. You believe in treating all people with dignity and respect, regardless of title or tenure.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.