People Operations Associate
About the Role
SevenRooms is looking for a process-minded People Operations Associate to join our growing People team. As the People Operations Associate, you will bring a high level of customer service, enthusiasm, intelligence, and common sense to our team. We are experiencing rapid growth, so you should be comfortable (and actually thrive) in a deeply dynamic environment. Sound like you? Are you delightful to work with? Awesome. Come work at SevenRooms!
What You'll Do
- Manage the administration of new hire on-boarding, including new hire paperwork, HRIS processing, and on-boarding learning plans
- Serve as the primary point of contact with our PEO (Sequoia) to coordinate all employee information and benefits
- Be responsible for supporting the recruiting team, keeping the recruiting process organized, and actively maintaining clear lines of communication with candidates, recruiters and interviewers
- Assist with the development of weekly reporting across all of our recruiting processes
- Be the “front door” for all candidates, crafting an exceptional experience throughout the recruiting process (and always be thinking of ways to enhance it)
- Assist with the development and execution of our employee engagement activities
Who You Are
- You possess a positive attitude and a passion to learn.
- You believe no task is too small and you keep cool under pressure when work volume is high.
- You are incredibly organized and are able to prioritize tasks effectively -- you can easily handle multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- You know how to maintain confidentiality but also recognize what needs to be escalated.
- Humble, self-aware, and trustworthy, you treasure great colleagues and relationships and are committed to nurturing the culture of the team and company.
- You are familiar with ATS and PEO software.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.