People Operations Business Partner, GTM Team at Augury
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment. Our Machine Health platform combines Artificial Intelligence and IoT, to generate insights that help customers lower costs, reduce downtime and increase supply chain resilience.
Location is NYC (Hybrid Remote)
As a People Operations Business Partner, you will drive all things people-related for Augury’s US office and go-to-market (GTM) teams. You will be a culture champion who derives work processes and the employee experience from Augury’s values. You will marry your understanding of Augury’s business with your experience as a people leader, partnering with our GTM leaders to grow and develop our teams, creating and implementing people processes. You’ll be a part of a global People Operations team, reporting to the VP, People Operations.
A Day In Your Life
- Culture champion who brings company values to guide work processes and decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Have an excellent understanding of our industry, business, and strategy to connect the dots between where we’re going and how we get there. Help managers see around corners and plan. This includes designing org structures, identifying gaps and needs, and deriving from those people processes and initiatives
- Be a trusted partner to our leaders and the entire GTM team. Champion what’s working, listen carefully to identify needs and challenges and help drive solutions
- Partner with managers and People Ops teams (hiring, training, experience) to develop and implement people strategies that engage and retain a strong and diverse team. (Onboarding, performance management, compensation cycle, promotions, and mobility)
- Manage our People Ops Associate, and work closely with our People Experience team to create welfare and wellbeing plans
- Travel to Israel once a quarter (when health restrictions are lifted)
What You Bring
- Experience: 5-9 years of experience in HR as a people leader, business partner, or human capital consultant
- Adrenaline Rush: You thrive in a fast paced environment. You embrace ambiguity and like the building phase, where things are still a bit chaotic. You’re able and energized by creating processes to help the organization scale.
- Data Fluency: You use data and other resources to drive impact and influence.
- Business Acumen: You are curious about the business and the company’s strategy and understand how both translate into team structure, roles, and skills. You’re a strong thought partner and advisor to managers, understanding hiring needs, training and development needs etc.
- Interpersonal Savvy: You relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people and ideas, regardless of rank and tenure. You are highly collaborative, love building relationships and working cross-functionally. You can effectively interface with executives and drive impact.
- Unquenchable Curiosity: You seek to understand the why and purpose of any situation deeply. You bring a track record of learning new domains and implementing the knowledge in the day-to-day.
- Global Perspective: You have experience working in a global, multicultural company. You understand how to bring the best out of cultural differences and how to build bridges when needed.
We’re solving real problems, for real people, by helping industrial customers keep their production lines running. We believe the best perk is who we work with, professionally and personally. We love what we do, care about one another, and enjoy spending time together.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO