People Operations Coordinator at Datadog
Datadog is the monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. Our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
People Operations is more than just human resources—it’s a data-driven approach to hiring, growing and keeping our most valuable asset: our people.
Are you eager to explore a career in HR? Datadog is scaling, and we are committed to investing in our People. If you are looking to get a ground floor experience in supporting a high-growth tech company as it scales, this is the place to be. You’ll be heavily involved in all things that make it possible for our engineers to do great things here. This will be a great opportunity to be immersed in and contribute to our success.
This role will serve as an integral part of the People Team. Reporting to an Engineering People Business Partner for Datadog, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow from great mentors and you will provide front-line support to drive the success of key People initiatives for our engineers. You will be a trusted member of the global People Team and instrumental in driving efficiency and organization in your day-to-day support.
- Provide support to the People Team on day-to-day needs
- Provide customer service to engineers on HR and benefits-related questions and assist in the logistics surrounding employee events in the office
- Ensure that HR records are accurate and up-to-date and that all documentation is complete
- Organize information for employee files and maintain electronic records
- Coordinate and support new hires during the entire onboarding process, ensuring a smooth transition for each new hire
- Assist with salary and stock administration
- You are excited to explore a career in human resources; eager to get involved and improve processes as you encounter them
- Process confidential material with discretion
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to multitask
- Expertise in Excel; experience with Google for Enterprise
- Bonus points: experience with Workday
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive US benefits
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Best in breed onboarding
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.