We're looking for a People Operations Coordinator to help build and deliver a world-class experience for candidates and employees. We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting our employees in our day-to-day HR operations, maintaining an internal culture our employees love, and partnering with hiring managers to create great onboarding experiences. This role is based in NYC and will require you to come into our office in Midtown Manhattan three days a week (Mondays and Fridays we work from home).
This position will report directly to the Senior Manager of People Operations.In this role, you'll work as part of the People team to onboard new employees and support key activities that contribute to a successful employee experience. You'll have an opportunity to make an impact across various people initiatives by supporting Yieldstreet’s employee lifecycle programs and processes, ensuring both a compliant and positive employee experience for employees during your time at Yieldstreet.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensure new hires are prepared and feel welcome by managing the new hire onboarding experience, including welcome emails, swag, onboarding instructions, I-9s, while partnering with key stakeholders to ensure a positive experience.
- Connect new team members with key colleagues and make sure they become well integrated
- Facilitate a positive employee experience and enhance job satisfaction by ensuring employees have relevant information in a timely manner and encourage adoption of perks and benefits
- Support the People team to enable everyone to reach their full potential by providing day-to-day support to employees and business partners, answering questions to make Yieldstreet a great place to work
- Identify, create, and implement People Ops processes to help scale and optimize by building and maintaining internal process documentation
- Assist with planning, promotion and execution of employee engagement events.
- Manage, maintain and make updates in our HRIS systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- This can include making compensation adjustments, adding new hires, and transfers.
- Maintain accurate employee files for current and former employees
- Manage daily administrative People Operations tasks: assisting team members with inquiries, completing compliance documentation, employment verifications, assisting with benefits administration, and escalating issues when necessary
Who you are:
- You are a kind, outgoing, and collaborative team player with 1+ years of work experience, preferably in Human Resources (HR) and/or Operations.
- You're a problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment working with cross-functional teams
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable communicating with stakeholders both within and outside your own team
- You have a customer service mentality and can build rapport and trust with teammates, internal stakeholders, managers, and employees
- You thrive on organization and attention to detail; this role requires the ability to follow specific processes and steps within specific time frames
- You have a "can-do attitude" and are willing to both teach and learn from team members to ensure knowledge is dispersed across the team for proper coverage
- You're excited to get broad exposure to various People functions, and to contribute to the ongoing improvement and evolution of our systems
What's in it for you:
- A competitive compensation package with stock options
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Gym and Wellness Benefits
- Learning & Development stipend
- Unlimited paid time off
- Employer-sponsored 401(k) with company match
Yieldstreet is building the largest global digital wealth management platform to change the way wealth is created. With an investor-first approach, our investor community builds a diversified portfolio of investments outside of the stock market to generate passive income. Yieldstreet is giving unprecedented access to asset classes such as Real Estate, Marine, Legal, Art & Private Business Credit. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices in Brazil, Argentina, Malta and Greece.
We offer an attractive market compensation and benefits package including a stock option plan, health, dental & vision benefits, life insurance, unlimited paid vacation, sabbatical and paid holidays and that's before you even step in the office!
This is an opportunity to work with a group of diverse, smart, and friendly people from 8 different countries who speak a total of 17 different languages. Our team is composed of successful entrepreneurs with combined exits of over $2B, and we continue to stay social during the pandemic with virtual social hours, exercise classes, meditation sessions, recipe sharing and so much more!
Yieldstreet is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.