People Operations Coordinator
Flatiron Health is a healthcare technology and services company focused on accelerating cancer research and improving patient care. Our platform enables cancer researchers and care providers to learn from the experience of every patient. Currently, Flatiron partners with over 280 community cancer practices, seven major academic research centers and the 15 top therapeutic oncology companies.
To achieve our mission, we hire A+ talent and invest in their long-term career growth at Flatiron. The People Operations function is looking for a dynamic People Ops Coordinator to join the team. This will be an excellent opportunity to get exposure to all areas of HR and play a supporting role on a number of high impact initiatives. This person will support projects and processes across the People Operations team. The ideal candidate will be a voracious learner who is eager to roll up their sleeves and help optimize the coordination and administration of our key People Team initiatives.
- Provide coordination, scheduling, and general support of key People Ops processes including employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Executes employee data changes including compensation changes and transfers and creates employee letters
- Maintain employee data in our HRIS including updating organizational structure changes, job titles, and salary increases
- Create and maintain employee files and audit overall data integrity across all of our systems
- Conduct employment verifications, handle unemployment claims, and coordinate leave management
- Respond to employee queries and orient new hires on benefits and policies
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects across the team as needed
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience, ideally in a relevant HR role
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- Superior organizational skills, project management abilities, and excellent attention to detail are a must. Thrives on getting things done both quickly and accurately
- Maintains the highest standard of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Must be a highly collaborative team player, with the ability to forge great relationships both within and outside the People Ops team
- Enjoys a “roll up your sleeves” environment and is comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced and challenging workplace
- A desire to be in the HR/People Ops Field and learn more about all aspects of HR