People Operations Coordinator at Reorg
Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:39 p.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting-edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque and complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
Our rapidly growing team in NYC is looking for a motivated People Operations Coordinator to join the People Operations team and help expand our organization globally while supporting the People Operations function. The candidate will get the opportunity to collaborate with the Finance and Legal teams as well.
From managing interview schedules, coordinating payroll, and organizing events for the wider team you will have the opportunity to have an impact on multiple aspects of the organization.
- Support the recruitment process by scheduling interviews, sourcing candidates and performing background checks
- Support Finance and People Operations with all global payroll systems
- Manage monthly newsletter for recruiting and human resources initiatives
- Assist in onboarding new employees through our onboarding system, Sapling, and maintain employee files
- Assist in ad-hoc People Operations projects such as: culture surveys, learning and development programs, and performance reviews
- Planning logistics around internal Reorg events
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative function
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and attention to detail
- Strong flexibility and follow-up - you’ll deal with last-minute changes and multiple interviews simultaneously that need to be tracked and followed up on
- Experience with TriNet PEO a strong plus
- Experience with Lever ATS a strong plus
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Read Full Job Description