The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.About the position
We are seeking a Coordinator to join our team and closely partner with our Director of People Operations, Chief People Officer, and Talent Team on all aspects of People Operations. You will support many processes, our office management, and events that align with our values and culture. You will also support programs focused on growth and development to help our employees deliver our mission.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support all core People processes including but not limited to: internal transfers, performance management, leaves of absence, offboarding, and more.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all TrialSpark employees.
- Ensure all People data is accurate in order to build dashboards and reports that our leaders can rely on.
- Coordinate events to support our culture and build community among all TrialSpark team members.
- Support TrialSpark’s learning and development initiatives through vendor management, scheduling, and feedback collection.
- Respond to inquiries from the TrialSpark team and build out our employee-facing documentation.
- Support the reopening of our office (when possible) and maintain our office environment by keeping track of supplies, coordinating with key vendors, and other day to day tasks.
- You are comfortable juggling different tasks and ensuring they are completed in a timely manner and without errors.
- You are able to quickly digest a new process, execute against it, and identify opportunities to make improvements.
- You feel a strong sense of ownership over your work.
- You handle confidential information with discretion, and practice good judgement when faced with sensitive situations.
- You care about ensuring that all TrialSpark employees are set up for success from day one to help us achieve our mission to bring treatments to patients faster and more efficiently by reimagining the clinical trial process.
- You have 1 - 2 years of prior experience working in People Operations and want to continue to learn, grow, and contribute to the function.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.