Founded in 2014, Ogury is the creator of the first marketing engine driven by user choice. Ogury systematically offers users clear choices about their data and digital advertising experience. It respects the choices they make throughout their mobile journey to deliver a more meaningful, relevant experience. Over the last 5 years, we have grown to over 400 employees across 10 countries. Last year we were listed in the Deloitte's #UKFast50 fastest-growing Tech companies of 2019 and secured $50m of investment to drive our international expansion and product development. There has never been a more exciting time to join us!
Our People Team is excited to add a People Operations Coordinator to the NYC team. The ideal candidate is results-oriented and partnership focused, with an approach that is responsive to and aligned with business strategies. You will be instrumental in facilitating an employee-centric, high-performance, diverse and inclusive workplace culture.
What you will be doing:
- Act as Ogury’s People Team generalist for the NYC office
- Welcome visitors, clients, and Ogurians to the office and act as their main point-of-contact
- Manage day to day operations of Ogury NYC HQ such as supply orders, deliveries, and kitchen maintenance
- Work with financial controller to manage budget of office orders and events
- Partner extensively with the global People Team to execute people-driven initiatives such as new hire onboarding, offboarding, D&I, wellness and culture programs
- Plan and organize office-wide events; coordinate dates, venues and logistics as-needed
- Manage and maintain relationships with building management, vendors, clients and staff
- Support the VP of Human Resources, America’s and the Global Human Resources team to develop HR programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce
- Partner closely with the Head of Talent to schedule interviews through Lever, our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Spearhead HR admin tasks such as leaves of absences and disability claims, payroll processing, open enrollment, and workers’ compensation claims
- Drive ad hoc People Team projects and initiatives as they arise
- Act with complete discretion as a member of the core HR team
- You possess a relentless, can-do attitude - no task too big or too small!
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- Creative and flexible - you can plan fun events and simultaneously learn intricate HR processes
- You are passionate about helping others, possess a customer-service mentality, and are a true team-player who enjoys working cross functionally
- Able to learn intricacies of our business, partner cross-functionally, and take a deep dive into HR and Talent team processes
- Easily adaptable to change and can work confidently under pressure
- You are responsive and great at managing your own time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite. Knowledge of HR systems is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of Office Management or HR coordinator experience is preferred
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Life assurance
- Commuter benefits
- Subsidised gym membership through GymPass
- Slick office space in central NYC with breakfast and snacks.
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce