People Operations Coordinator at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.
The People Operations team is looking for a coordinator to help with administrative support, data entry, report generation, and basic employee relations functions. You should have some human resources experience with a desire to grow and develop to take more responsibility within People Operations in the future.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Provide administrative support throughout the employee lifecycle for all employees; supporting onboarding & offboarding process including inputting and checking background checks, processing I-9 verifications, running basic reports, completing verification of employment requests and answering employee questions.
- Reconcile/validate data entry to ensure data integrity, and support routine reporting requests. This includes running monthly reports and performing routine data analysis.
- Be the first point of contact for the team and escalate inquiries to the appropriate parties; manage distribution lists and communication efforts; maintain the accuracy of and policy updates on HR intranet sites
- Learn basic employee relations, be coached and developed to take on larger duties such as exit interviews, conducting new hire orientation, assisting in the annual performance process and talent management processes and administering the system, learn how to interpret and use data for strategic decisions and change management.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- 1-2 years human resources related experience, internships included
- High levels of confidentiality, integrity, and attention to detail
- High sense of urgency and responsiveness
- Flexible to work extended hours on occasion
- Be proactive with strong organizational, coordination, and time management skills
- Strong technology skills including Excel and Google Business suite, an orientation to reviewing data and finding patterns
- Excellent communication skills to provide appropriate and timely updates to team members and business leaders
- Must be a proven self-starter and be able to effectively manage multiple projects
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
DailyPay does not accept and will not review unsolicited resumes from search firms.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.