Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is the leading intelligent automation platform that helps customers make faster and more accurate decisions. Ocrolus transforms documents into digital data and analytics within minutes. That’s why partners like PayPal, Plaid, and Square work with us. Ocrolus has raised over $100 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking a People Operations Generalist to partner with the leadership team and all employees to reach our big growth goals. We're looking for someone to help run the day-to-day and also own company-wide strategic initiatives. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the strength and heart to be a leader of leaders.
- Own and implement strategic initiatives to drive People OKR’s while assisting in the delivery of all other on-going People initiatives that support a rapidly-scaling start-up
- Develop, define and refine People Operations processes and policies
- Support and guide to People Operations Associates in onboarding and offboarding
- Drive employee engagement by keeping a pulse on the organization to ensure we’re delivering a top notch employee experience.
- Coach and support managers with employee relations, feedback, and performance improvement
- Compile reports from a variety of sources and analyze data to provide useful HR metrics to the organization
- Administer exit interviews and share feedback with the Head of People
- Minimum of 3 years prior Experience in HR Operations
- Familiarity with federal and NY state employment law
- Good communication Skills
- Focus on excellence and being better than the day before
- Very adaptable and intellectually curious
- Timely delivery of tasks in an organized manner
- Detail oriented
- Ability to have sensitive conversations
- Excellent feedback skills
Life at Ocrolus
Come build the future of fintech with us. At Ocrolus, you will work with extraordinary people and receive benefits and development opportunities to empower you in and out of the office.
Ocrolus employees enjoy flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, Appreciation holidays (last Friday of the month off), an inclusive work environment (D&I Council), and monthly wellness reimbursement for physical and mental well-being.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
Launch your own Ocrolus experience today!
We look forward to hearing from you!