People Operations Generalist at Paxos
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Novi, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a People Operations Generalist, you’ll get to:
- Evaluate and approve submitted system requests to ensure integrity of employee data.
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Participate in the testing of upgrades, patches/fixes, new applications or modules and program/interface changes that affect Paxos’ HR systems
- Utilize HRIS system to run various reports and create basic ad hoc reports.
- Partner with HR team to roll-out business process enhancements and improvements
- Document and maintain thorough HRIS end-user processes and procedures
- Assist with identifying areas for process improvement.
- Provide HRIS training and customer service support to all system end users.
Your experience should include:
- Minimum of 2 years’ of HR or HRIS experience, experience with Bamboo HR a plus
You might also have:
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to take initiative to complete assignments and responsibilities
- A commitment to providing exceptional service to employees at all levels of the organization
- Professional written and verbal communication skills to all levels of the company
- Effectively problem-solve and exercise good judgment, and handle with discretion access to confidential information and materials.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with strict attention to detail
- Maintains discretion in matters of confidentiality at all times.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been named as a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn and was listed on the 2021 Forbes Fintech 50. All of our employees have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a $500 quarterly stipend for development, a $500 stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- USDP Stablecoin Chosen for Facebook's Pilot of Novi Digital Wallet
- Forbes Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 50
- Paxos Supports Interactive Brokers' Journey into Crypto Markets
- CB Insights Names Paxos to 2021 Fintech 250 for Crypto Category
- Paxos Supports Flourish Crypto
- Paxos National Trust Receives OCC Conditional Approval for De Novo Charter
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more open, trusted economy.