People Operations Intern at Rhino
Rhino is charging into the real estate space to unlock over $190 billion in cash security deposits. We are building products, like our affordable insurance policy, to put money back in renters' pockets.
As a People Operations Intern at Rhino, you’ll join an accomplished team, helping us build the foundation of a company that is positioned to revolutionize the renting process.
In this role, you will:
- Help organize company events such as dinners, happy hours, holiday parties, and celebrations.
- Creating a database and building inventory to track spending, issued equipment and company swag.
- Help maintain the office space and replenish supplies.
- Greet guests, help conference room scheduling and help maintain optimal office environment.
- Help organize supplies and company swag, create bundle packages for clients/new employees, onboard new employees, and maintain conference rooms.
- Sort through mail and receive packages for distribution around the office.
- Run errands for C-level and People Operations as needed.
- Identify problems and inefficiencies in our office management and come up with potential solutions.
- Contribute to People Operations and team wide projects as needed.
In terms of qualifications, we’re ideally seeking:
- 0-2 years of work experience.
- Self-starter, driven and ready to take on challenges of supporting a team.
- Solution oriented.
- Interested in a career in Office Management and/or People Operations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing, team environment.
- Excellent time management / organizational skills.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communicator.
- Highly collaborative, organized, and a self-starter.
- Excellent skills in Excel and Gsuite.