People Operations Lead at Redesign Health
Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.About Redesign
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to fund and launch companies that transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, and stealth ventures in payment integrity, elder care, and complex care. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.About the Job
As our People Operations Lead, you will build and manage our talent acquisition process and also all people analytics. Your goal is to equip recruiters to create the best candidate experience in the world. Period.
In this role, you will determine the most effective tools to execute across the hiring process. This will be enabled by tracking and analyzing recruiting metrics to identify best practices and improvement opportunities for the end-to-end candidate experience. Additionally, you’ll lead our efforts to define and execute scalable recruiting processes to enable our Talent & People team to attract top-tier talent for Redesign and our operating companies.
You will report to and work with the Head of People & Talent at our New York City headquarters.
- Develop Insight through analysis
- Build out Greenhouse, and other reports and dashboards to measure recruiting performance and candidate NPS; spotting opportunities for improvement across various functions, levels, and operating companies
- Track and communicate the status of all ongoing searches across hiring teams
- Inform leadership and operating companies of recruiting successes and challenges, and advise them on solutions accordingly
- Spot opportunities for improvements in our diversity by delivering insight into the effects of our recruiting processes on the diversity of our applicant pools
- Make processes work better to ensure we never lose a candidate because of suboptimal decisions, engagement, or experiences
- Leverage tools and process changes to reduce sourcing, interviewing and scheduling load to allow for a focus on candidate management and sourcing
- Support interviewer training, making sure interviewers are properly trained and deliver rigorous candidate assessments
- Support the creation of a recruiting playbook for Redesign itself, and it’s operating companies; including elements like requisition kickoff requests, intake meetings, evaluation rubrics, skills libraries, tools best practices, and interview plans
- Maintain and refine all People related templates (e.g. email templates, offer templates, job specifications, fact sheets, etc.)
- Support employee onboarding and off-boarding processes
- Ensure we’re using the best tools and leveraging those tools to be best of our ability
- Maintain, and enhance, the recruiting tech stack [e.g. Greenhouse, Interstellar, etc.]
- Build templates and standard ways of working in our tools
- Making sure postings are up to date on Glassdoor, LinkedIn, etc.
- Train new recruiters on Greenhouse and recruiting processes
- 4+ years of experience in people operations and/or people analytics at a high-growth company
- 1+ years of experience successfully managing a Greenhouse instance
- Analytical savviness: Ability to organize and analyze data on a quick turnaround time
- Strong administration: Have a high level of detail-orientation. Never lets things fall through the cracks. Routinely documents commitments and processes
- Process optimization: Know the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement. Motivated by solving complex problems and building scalable processes
- Planning: Plan as a default, with excellent organizational skills and contingency planning. Sets and prioritizes project and work objectives to align with organizational goals
Redesign’s mission is to transform the healthcare system and empower people to live their healthiest lives by elevating patient experiences, increasing information transparency, and democratizing access to high quality healthcare.
Our vision is to connect extraordinary people and ideas with capital and resources to create better healthcare solutions.
At Redesign, we value achieving results thoughtfully, quickly, and compassionately. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Solve for impact: Healthcare is complex and opaque, but we’re positioned to meet the challenge. If not us, then who?
- Patients first: We are all consumers of healthcare. We create real solutions for real needs.
- Outcome over egos: Our work is bigger than us. What we’re building together is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Bias for action: We move fast, but we’re deliberate. We don’t delay success or failure.
- Continuous learning: We seek feedback early and often. Iteration and insight allow us to connect the dots and are key to our process.
- Practice good intent: We take our work seriously, but we’re never too busy to be kind.
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits and perks
- Lunch & Learn sessions hosted by internal and external industry experts featuring topics ranging from “Qualities of a Strong Consumer Brand” to “Combating Unconscious Bias”
- Variety of functional, social, and community focused groups and meetups across the Redesign ecosystem and portfolio
- Annual learning stipend
- 16-week parental leave
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of coffee and tea, cold brew and iced tea on tap, a Bevi machine, and a variety of snacks
- Dog friendly office