People Operations Manager
The People Ops Manager is key in driving Knotel’s growth and success by providing front line support to all employees. Reporting to the Senior Manager, People Operations in NYC, they will work closely to support the team with talent development, performance management, and organizational effectiveness. This hands-on role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal support and driving People Ops functional excellence and process improvement.
- Execution and improvement of company wide HR programs including by not limited to: performance management, talent management, career pathing, retention and organizational changes.
- Project manage key People Ops projects and initiatives
- Engage in coaching with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide subject matter expertise on employment laws and their application to the day-to-day management of employees.
- Research and implement new programs to launch at Knotel such as shadowing and rotational tour-of-duty programs.
You are passionate about people and driving a positive, engaged and high output workforce. You have outstanding interpersonal skills, agility, a bias towards action, and the ability to manage multiple groups of stakeholders. You’ve cut your teeth in People Ops in a fast-paced organization and you’re eager to challenge yourself and take on more responsibility in a growing global company.
You also have the following:
- 4-6 years of relevant or transferable experience in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Excellent people relations skills
- Full understanding of People Ops functions and best practices
- Exceptional organizational skills
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, and King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Don’t Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
“Where is it Engraved…”- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.