People Operations Manager
Drive Efficiency. Oversee HR Tech. Passion for total compensation.
Lead operational efforts for the People team at CB Insights.
The role you’ll play:
CB Insights is looking for an experienced people operations manager to drive efficiency and lead operational efforts for the People Team. This role requires impeccable project management skills, a high level of analytical and technical HR expertise, and experience in managing and overseeing benefits and HR technologies. The People Operations Manager will act as an integral partner in managing HR technologies, benefits, compensation, people processes, and analytics.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced challenging environment and has a passion for HR tech, benefits, compensation, analytics, and optimizing processes.
Your main tasks:
- Manage all employee benefits including vendor relationships, annual open enrollment, day to day administration, and streamline where appropriate
- Own the tactical management of our HR tech stack, including HRIS, engagement tools, and all benefits
- Lead compensation planning, including scaling our compensation model and recommending performance increases
- Create effective, scalable and intuitive people analytics reporting to identify problems and develop hypothesis
- Enable the People team to understand patterns and connections within people data across functional disciplines to influence business outcomes
- Use appropriate external benchmarks for workforce metrics that are linked to business results, identifies risks, insights and develops recommendations
- Manage a People team member who oversees compliance, immigration, data hygiene in People systems, and day to day employee questions
- Support, optimize and manage existing people processes from an operational standpoint including performance management, 360 feedback, internal mobility, and more
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion
- Support ad-hoc project
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in a similar role (i.e. HR Manager) working on HR systems, benefits, compensation and analytics
- 2+ years managing HR professionals
- Excellent in Excel, Google Suite, HRIS and People systems
- Outstanding attention to detail and process management/improvement
- Ability to take a complex problem, or lofty goal, and produce a plan for optimal success
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and projects in alignment with departmental and company goals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to collaborate well across teams, excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Aptitude to problem-solve, learn quickly, multitask, and take initiative
- Team player with a desire to work in a fast-paced work environment and get sh*t done attitude
- Experience with ADP WorkforceNow as an HRIS a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth technology/SaaS startup a plus
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest and Relax: Competitive vacation and holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!#LI-AG1