Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
Ocrolus is seeking a People Operations Manager with experience in managing large workforces who will
report to the Director of Operations. The ideal candidate has at least 4-6 years of experience.
The Company is looking to find new ways to drive greater productivity from our desktop based workers
in India. We currently have a meaningful incentive program designed to reward our hardest working
employees and are excited to take the next jump in productivity and employee satisfaction.
Candidates should be versed in managing large scale, BPO type operations, with an analytical approach
to management that is required to maintain and grow a crowd workforce (both desktop and mobile.
- Using a data-first approach, identify opportunities that drive higher employee productivity and
- Working with our data and engineering teams to setup the appropriate monitoring program to ensure
- we can measure changes post-deployment.
- Working with our product team to develop new features on our web-based platform that incent greater
- Identifying the appropriate way to implement and monitor demand-based (surge) pricing, without
- adversely impacting our costs or customer experience.
- Recommending changes to our leave policy that drives higher employee satisfaction while increasing
- per/hour earnings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in STEM
- Five years’ experience in working with gig economy workforces
- Proficiency in statistics
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Master’s degree or higher
- Experience working in a dual environment where employees/workers are on desktops and mobile
- Experience in product development
- BPO, gig economy experience
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description