Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through text, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a People Operations Manager to own several people operations functions within our growing company. This role will report directly to our VP of People and will serve as a key point of contact for all Pager employees.
- Optimize and maintain all people operations processes from onboarding to offboarding
- Ensure HR policies and procedures are in accordance with company initiatives and applicable laws and regulations
- Create and report regularly on HR-related KPIs
- Help maintain and improve our performance management policies and systems
- Partner with leadership to ensure competitive and fair compensation packages for all employees
- Manage benefits administration including leaves of absences for all employees
- Serve as the go-to person for any HR-related matters including employee relations, benefits, and payroll
- Create and implement new processes and SOPs for the team to ensure consistency and efficiency within the department operations
- Assist in company-wide learning and development initiatives
- Own company-wide communication channels
- 5+ years in an HR role
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and HR certification(s) are a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel including V-lookup tables, charts etc
- Strong experience with benefits administration
- Proficiency with federal and state employment law
- Experience managing relocation and immigration needs
- Experience at a start-up or high growth company is a huge plus
- Experience tracking HR metrics
- Team management experience is a plus
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.